Follow the step-by-step instructions to learn more about installing the Canon printer. To learn more about your printer model, go to . Canon printers are high-quality printers that are well-known for their varied features.
To install the on your system, follow the easy procedures below:
- Turn off the Canon printer to begin the process.
Now go to canon.com/ijsetup to get the Canon printer driver.
Once the download is complete, double-click the setup file.
- It will very certainly be in the "Downloads" folder.
- You should be aware that administrator privileges are necessary in order to install or remove applications on Windows systems.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for your consent. To continue with the Canon printer driver installation, click the ‘'OK" or ‘'Allow" button.
- If you want to utilize the Canon printer via a network, you must manually pick the connection destination.
- Then, on the Connect Cable screen, select the ‘'Cancel" option.
- When a confirmation box appears, select the "Yes" option.
- Then choose the ‘'Manual Selection" option from the ‘'Select Printer Port" checkbox.
- Then tap on the ‘'Complete" option after selecting the suitable port.
- To complete the Canon printer driver installation, restart your device.
Once you successfully install the Canon Printer Drivers, you must know how to utilize the various functions offered by Canon printers such as scanning, printing, and copying.